River of Art
When: 17th May 2018 5:00pm - 20th May 2018 8:00pm
Where: Multiple locations from Durras to Tilba, with three hubs in Batemans Bay, Moruya and Narooma.
Back for its 13th year, the River of Art is an annual visual and performing arts festival celebrating the NSW south coast’s artists and creative community.
From Durras in the north to Tilba in the south, this eclectic festival showcases visual arts, textiles, live music, dance, theatre, poetry and storytelling from Eurobodalla's artists and performers.
Your festival favourites return this year, along with some new events we're sure you will enjoy, including:
- Open Studios, where local artists invite you to see their creative spaces
our new Land of Many Waters exhibition
- three River of Art festival hubs in Batemans Bay, Moruya and Narooma
- the spectacular EFTAG fashion parade
- the Narooma Busking Championship
- the much loved River of Art Trail open from 17 to 26 May
The big weekend will be packed full of events, some ticketed and some free. Full program and ticket details will be available on www.riverofart.com.au closer to the festival date.
River of Art is proudly supported by Destination NSW, Eurobodalla Shire Council, regional Chambers of Commerce and local businesses.